Healthy Oatmeal Cookies : Delicious and for guilt-free indulgence
Introduction:Are you looking for a snack that is some delicious and healthy? Look no promote than oatmeal cookies. These classic treats are not only satisfying but also nutritious, specially when made with unit ingrain oats. In this article, we will provide a recipe and tips for hot healthy oatmeal cookies that you can indulge in without any guilt.
Benefits of Oatmeal CookiesOatmeal cookies are a popular snack for a reason. Here are some of the benefits that come with humoring in this treat: Oats are high in fiber, which put up help you feel wax and satisfied for longer. Oats contain a type of soluble vulcanized fiber called beta-glucan, which has been shown to help lower cholesterol levels. Minerals and vitamins like thiamine, magnesium, and phosphorus are abundant in oats. Oatmeal cookies can be a healthier alternative to unusual types of cookies, especially when made with unit grain oats and cancel sweeteners.
Recipe for Healthy rolled oats Cookies
Here is a simpleton recipe for healthy oatmeal cookies that you can make at home:Ingredients:
- 1 transfuse unit wheat flour
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup sugarless applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and delineate a baking sheet with lambskin paper.
- In a large bowl, mix put together the flour, oats, hot soda, and cinnamon.
- In a split bowl, whisk put together the honey, applesauce, egg, and vanilla extract extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and ruffle until well combined.
- Use a smooch or cookie scoop up to drop dough onto the equipt baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 proceedings or until thinly golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a some minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- H3: Tips for Baking Healthy rolled oats Cookies